Federal Institute is an institution of basic, higher, professional and multicurricular education, specialized in the provision of professional and technological education in the different modalities of teaching, based on the combination of technical and technological knowledge with its pedagogical practices.
The federal institutes aim to develop and offer technical and professional education at all levels of modality and, with this, to train and qualify citizens to work in the various sectors of the economy, with emphasis on local, regional and national socio-economic development.
The participant will volunteer at the Campus’ International Relations office, which is allocated in the rectory building, as an assistant. In this position, this person will assist the team with:
- research and production of information and relevant reports on academic mobility;
- posting important information in the office Facebook page;
- contacting international institutions open for cooperation in order to negotiate partnerships;
- organizing events about academic exchanges and mobility;
- documents control and transport between sectors;
- general office activities, such as answering the phone, receiving correspondence, etc.
Working days per week: 5
Age Range: 18-40
Language at the project: Portuguese / English
Language details: Desirable basic Portuguese Language knowledge
Soft skills and other requirements: Have the intermediate level of English or Spanish and knowledge of basic computing tools.
Housing type: Host Family
Meals included: 2 per day
Housing/meals details: – Single room; – Breakfast and dinner at host family; – Will be expected to observe the rules of the family;